P5 - Resubmission
Omniya Tajni
P5: Record an extract of the planned radio programme
Production Diary of the creation for my radio segment
- I planned out who I wanted to interview and believe would have a lot to say about the topic I would like to discuss so I narrowed it down to my friend, a mother (family member) and a staff member that works in the dessert restaurants I will be talking about.
- Once I made the decision on whom I wanted to interview, I planned out the questions I would like to ask them based on the topic that I will be discussing, these are the questions I decided to ask the 3 different interviewees:
- After I planned out the questions, I planned out dates to interview them where they would be free to sit down and to be interviewed when they are free. Once this was planned, of course I then began interviewing them with the H5 recorders. I also used the software Cartwall to record the presenter sections. This is evidence of me recording one of my interviewees, using the H5 Recorder and interviewing my friend, Halima Nasrin.
- After I interviewed all 3 of my interviewees, based on what they said I decided to figure out and plan what sound effects. These sound effects that I recorded allow the audience to visualise and set the tone on what the interviewees were talking about.
- For Halima, I included a sound effect of a cafe atmosphere that played throughout the interview and a little audio of some girls laughing.
- For Elaa, I started the interview with children playing in order to set the tone for the audience and I added a snippet of her and her daughter playing.
- For the staff member, I started the interview off with a customer taking order to purchase some milkshakes and throughout the interview there is a cafe atmosphere as well as the interview was recorded in the dessert place.
- After I finished, interviewing my 3 interviewees and my 5 different sound effects that was asked by the client, I then imported it all to a folder and edited using a software called Garage Band. I recorded 5 different sound effects that I planned to use in my radio segment. I used Garage band to edit my sounds and radio. I adjusted the volume levels in order for the sounds to flow in and flow out efficiently. This is evidence of me editing the sound effect of the children playing:
- I edited all the sound effects and interviews separately and then added them all into one final project. This is a screenshot of how my final project looked like before I exported it:
Once I finished editing I then exported my radio segment. This is the final version of my radio segment
- Once I made the decision on whom I wanted to interview, I planned out the questions I would like to ask them based on the topic that I will be discussing, these are the questions I decided to ask the 3 different interviewees:
- After I planned out the questions, I planned out dates to interview them where they would be free to sit down and to be interviewed when they are free. Once this was planned, of course I then began interviewing them with the H5 recorders. I also used the software Cartwall to record the presenter sections. This is evidence of me recording one of my interviewees, using the H5 Recorder and interviewing my friend, Halima Nasrin.
This is the evidence of me using the radio equipment and recording the presenter equipments using the Cartwall software, Myriad:
- For Halima, I included a sound effect of a cafe atmosphere that played throughout the interview and a little audio of some girls laughing.
- For Elaa, I started the interview with children playing in order to set the tone for the audience and I added a snippet of her and her daughter playing.
- For the staff member, I started the interview off with a customer taking order to purchase some milkshakes and throughout the interview there is a cafe atmosphere as well as the interview was recorded in the dessert place.
- After I finished, interviewing my 3 interviewees and my 5 different sound effects that was asked by the client, I then imported it all to a folder and edited using a software called Garage Band. I recorded 5 different sound effects that I planned to use in my radio segment. I used Garage band to edit my sounds and radio. I adjusted the volume levels in order for the sounds to flow in and flow out efficiently. This is evidence of me editing the sound effect of the children playing:
- I edited all the sound effects and interviews separately and then added them all into one final project. This is a screenshot of how my final project looked like before I exported it:
Once I finished editing I then exported my radio segment. This is the final version of my radio segment



Comments
Post a Comment