Omniya Tajni P1: Describe the different radio industry operations There are many different radio industries that operate differently for different sectors. These are National Commercial Radio, Public Radio and Internet Radio. They all operate differently for different sectors and are available in different mediums depending on the radio channel itself. National Commercial Radio A national commercial radio are radio stations that produce revenue through advertising. The advertisements are released by companies which find the commercial radio to be a good medium to take their message to their customers. Absolute Radio is an example of this, it is one of the UK’s three Independent National Radio stations and plays popular rock music. Dave and Mett wake up their listeners every morning and are on top of having the biggest guests and greatest gigs. Listeners are able to choose the music they want to hear on the breakfast show. There are seven options and each is matched ...
Omniya Tajni P5: Record an extract of the planned radio programme This is the final version of my radio segment This is evidence of me recording one of my interviewees, using the H5 Recorder: I recorded 5 different sound effects that I planned to use in my radio segment. I used Garage band to edit my sounds and radio. I adjusted the volume levels in order for the sounds to flow in and flow out efficiently. This is evidence of me editing the sound effect of the children playing
Comments
Post a Comment